J says to me the other day, "isn't that sad about that family who crashed on their way home from Powell?"
That is when I had to search my head......is that the family who's dad was ejected and the kids had bumps and bruises....or the one with the kid who had internal injuries because of the seat belt.....or the one with the little girl who had suspected head trauma, but was later ok after a CT scan ruled out any bleeding ?
I LOVE Trauma Life in the ER, Code Blue...all of those shows. I have the utmost confidence that if needed I could TOTALLY insert a chest tube in extreme circumstances. You know, if we came upon a wreck or something. Hopefully if this happens, it won't be some poor soul having a simple asthma attack brought on by stress....otherwise that might get kind of messy when I tube the guy :) ha ha

I also love Family Feud and am DISGUSTED when that gross Richard Dawson was on. All drunk and kissy. What a sicko. I feel bad for all of the women who kissed that pig. TOTALLY not worth $5,000.
I also love Flip that House, So you think you can dance (I hope Will wins) and fast forwarding through America's got Talent aint so bad either. In 3 weeks there will be no more TV for me. THANK GAWD !
You would think that with over 600 channels SOMETHING good would be on. Not so much.
You would also think that with nothing on TV I would have plenty of time to blog something with substance and thought. yip, wrong again.
You have read this article with the title Bed Rest !!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/07/bed-rest.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Bed Rest !!"
Post a Comment