






Tina did a great job tonight! She gave me two sub-Q shots. The first was 75mg of Menopur and the other was 225 mg of Follistim. We have to do that three more nights and then I have that early morning blood test and the 2 o'clock Ultra Sound app to check how it's working! The weekend went so fast. I'm glad to not be pmsing anymore. That was a rough two days! Wow.
I was so tired yesterday and today I started my period of COURSE because I was wearing white bridal gowns at the Bridal Bazaar all day. ha! I always love that. It was no biggy though. My step dad just sent me pictures from today! So sweet! He took a good group shot of my mom, me my sister Stacy and the twins! The twins looked so beautiful today. It was great to hang out with them. Now, that they are sixteen, their social calendars are much fuller than they used to be, so I enjoy the time together.
I have little cramps going on now from the shots. She gave them to me at 8:45pm. My poor ovaries. They're going to get to be the size of grapefruits. I hope I can button my suit for the interview Friday. :) These are exciting times.
You have read this article with the title 1st Day of Stim Meds. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/07/1st-day-of-stim-meds.html. Thanks!
No comment for "1st Day of Stim Meds"
Post a Comment