This morning, I listed what need to be done for today! A LONG LIST! urgh.. as we will be gone to NY this coming Saturday early morning... Van is now happy - had oil changed! I drove and checked the list - maybe I should postpose those errands... So Heck with it... do it now and get over with those stupid things to do. Went up to BC to sign up for Mikaela in before/after school. The director looked worried. I said what's wrong? She looked at the list of papers and saw one spot left!!! ONE friggin spot left! Whew!! Yay!! She smiled and said your last one to get the spot! I went ahead and filled out the forms! Urgh but can't complain or I will have to look for other places that I'm not familiar with. Mikaela LOVES BC so much! And - more easier on me and Hollie to drop them off and pick them up at the same place.
I was so excited and forgot two errands to do! I don't care! (deposit checks into my bank & get hammocks from our TT for NY trip. Can do that later...
This coming Sat, we will gone to NY to see families. Kids are so excitign! Grandpa Grandma Aunts, Uncles and especially cousins....
Next weekend,we will camp in tent! - just for the weekend with my classmates - I mean High School Old classmates- well we are NOT that old! Just 20 years ago we graduated from High School and still are YOUNG! :o) Hard to believe that we graduated 20 Years Ago! It doesnt feel like it. We are doing informal gathering at the campground with mini beach (really cute).
You have read this article with the title Yay!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/06/yay.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Yay!"
Post a Comment