I feel as if I'm tempting fate for the 2nd time.
hold please (the sound of wood all over the house being knocked on)
ok, I'm back.
What a weekend. We filmed this weekend.
I felt really awkward having the cameras around. I've NEVER been one to willingly get in a picture or to be on camera, in fact I was the one who went out of my way to dodge cameras. so this came of no surprise.....but I just kept telling myself, you'll get used to it, you'll get used to it. Not so much.
By day 4 we were all done being filmed. Including my wife and daughter who seem to LOVE the cameras.
I keep worrying about how I'm going to come across....and how I'm going to look....you know. all of those things that all of us worry about any ways. but again. this is hitting a bigger audience. and I am pushing 200 lbs and 32 weeks pregnant with twins.
Now I'm going to work on learning how to sit back and trust.
A couple of our really good friends threw us a baby shower this weekend. It was great.
It was a diaper shower....in lieu of gifts everyone brought a bag of diapers.
NICE right.

We didn't get any pictures of the shower damn it.....we were too concerned about entertaining :) We did get a picture with the hostesses.

I was contracting the ENTIRE shower...so after I went home, washed down my no-mo contraction pills with 3 bottles of water and laid down.
Thanks again Kelly and Britt. You did such a great job putting it together.
Sunday we went to another one of my dearest friends homes to swim. She was my boss years and years ago. She has THE NICEST stinking house.
She has this backyard that has a built in swimming pool (maybe not cool to those of you who live in warmer climates, but here in Utah that is a big deal) water falls, a stream, a creek, 2 green houses, a hot tub, a built in BBQ area, a fire pit and little sitting areas EVERY WHERE. It's so inviting and the company is so wonderful you never want to leave.

Sydney explaining where babies come from to her new little friend.

Now I'm going to sit and relax and just push forward to 32 weeks. I'm nearly down to 6 weeks. Can you believe it !!??
You have read this article with the title Showers and pool parties. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/06/showers-and-pool-parties.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Showers and pool parties"
Post a Comment