Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

THE SHOT!

Tina gave me the shot last night at 1am. It was so scary, but Tina did an amazing job. I swear, Tina is terrific at everything she does. This  morning I woke up extremely nauseous. I couldn't eat breakfast and I gagged down a protein bar just now in hopes that it will make me feel less sick to my stomach. Tomorrow's the insemination at 1pm. I have to sneak away from school. We are having a minimum day, but we're still supposed to hang out. I'm disappointed that I will be missing band practice. The only other time will will be able to meet is Monday, and the show is Tuesday. I really have to buckle down and learn these songs. I also have to figure out how to do the chorus machine.  Why do I complicate things like this. I should have just played my one song..ha. My best friends sent me the latest pictures of their baby. I tell you, I want to hurry up and get pregnant so are babies are close in age!
You have read this article with the title THE SHOT!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/06/shot.html. Thanks!

No comment for "THE SHOT!"