Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Pottery Barn Inspired...


I really enjoy going through the Pottern Barn catty and letting the pages inspire me...the canvas wall decor really hit me the other day. This weekend I may actually cut out some masks and try it out that way...you'd think with the gazillion floral stamps that I own, I would have a larger image. It is time to go through everything and organize {ugh}.

I'm actually doing a garage sale on Saturday with my Mom. I'm selling a TON of stuff so any locals should contact me so I can pass along my mom's address. Actually her entire community is having a sale. I can sell my stuff on SCS but realistically I don't have the time to go to the post office etc...needless to say, my garage sale prices are stinkin' low...I just want to get rid of the stuff....lotsa TAC {thought I'd get into them...not}....MM foam stamps {should I keep them?}....CTMH {same thing with the TAC}....misc wood mounted...
------------------------------------------------
stamps: stampin' up mixed bouquet paper: misc black & kraft ink: versafine onyx black accessories: coluzzle, scallop punch, bling, may arts ribbon, dymo
You have read this article with the title Pottery Barn Inspired.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/06/pottery-barn-inspired.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Pottery Barn Inspired..."