Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Ouch, eewww, and UGH !

At 3 am I woke up with hard, mean contractions. OUCH ! I didn't have mean ones with the Spencer and Cam so it was slightly scary. A moment of, shit, is this going to be it, came over me.
After taking my no-mo contraction pills, laying on my left side and counting contractions every 2 minutes for the next 45 minutes I fell fast asleep. I'm assuming they went away, since they are gone now :)

I also wasn't too worried because at my non stress test appointment on Wed. I was still dilated to a 1 and my **fetal fibronectin test came back negative.

UGH ! Nanny Nicole is gone. She went home for the weekend to go to a family reunion. She will be back on Monday at 5 pm. The kids will be spending today and Monday at Miss Monique's. I am in charge of the kids until 10:30 am today and I'm as-keard. At this point in my pregnancy it really is hard to manage 3 little people. It makes me appreciate Nicole being here even more.

Last night Mommy J was mowing the lawn and Spencer fell while climbing the rock wall to the 2nd level of the playhouse and cut his lip really bad.
There was a really long gash on the inside of his lip and scratches on the outside. Poor guy. Just so those of you who are coming up behind me know....unless the lip won't stop bleeding or there is a flap of skin that you can say, fit a cheerio in....they heal better without stitches.
J brought him inside, I gave him Tylenol, cleaned him up, gave him a drink and he was off and playing. He's such a tough little guy.
Mommy J on the other hand can't seem to handle blood and guts any more. We are both concerned with the idea of a C-section. She is surely to pass out.














I'm off to cuddle with Spencer. he's the only one awake and laying next to me with his covers up to his chin and both hands behind his head. I love that kid.

**Fetal Fibronectin is a protein that glues the placenta to the uterus. If this protein is present around the cervix it means that the glue is disintegrating and that you may deliver in the next 2 weeks. If it's not present it gives you a 99% chance of not delivering in the next 2 weeks. this is how it was explained to me.
You have read this article with the title Ouch, eewww, and UGH !. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/06/ouch-eewww-and-ugh.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Ouch, eewww, and UGH !"