Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Open mouth and insert foot...and hands.

(must be sung in the Nancy Sinatra..These boots were made for walking, tune)

This blog was made for bitching and that's just what I do.
And when Nanny Nicole leaves I'll have more bitchin to do. dun dun dun dun dun.

Sorry I've been such a shitty blogger lately. No excuses really.

oh oh oh...I just thought of something to bitch about. :)

I had planned on asking for the guidance that be out there....my children have been CRANKY and mealtimes the last week have been RIDICULOUS. Nobody will eat and then EVERYONE is pissy and there is this whole MELTDOWN thing that happens to kids on empty stomachs. on TOP of their already beaming and wonderful attitudes. UGH !
WELL..........
We recently took our kids to Jungle Jims, and to the Zoo if you recall. AT SOME POINT ALONG THAT PATH they were infected with SOMETHING HORRIBLE. Well several types of horrible.
First some 24 hour 103.4 (to be exact) fever thing.
Spencer has had this rash thing going on for months now. His ped finally told me to take him to a dermatologist. We have an appointment at the end of the month.
SOOOO we weren't surprised when Cam showed up with a rash on his tush and legs 2 days ago. I called the pediatrician on Monday morning. they laughed at me. not out loud or to my ear but I could hear the inside voices of all of the assistants in the office bitching behind my back because OMG LADY WILL YOU GET OVER THE RASH THING ALREADY. I told her to f-off in MY inside voice and said, ok I will start applying the hydrocortizone 2% that didn't do SHIT for Spencer's rash but I'm sure it will do WONDERS for Cam's.
ANY WAYS. Monday night it had spread to his shoulders and down his arms and he had these weird blister rashy things on his two pointer fingers. I called again Tuesday morning.
My concerns are not only for my little Cam but for his unborn brothers still incubating.
The nurse would not take my call and so I just made an appointment.
As I was leaving the office yesterday after our appointment, the nurse said all shitty in a..we hate moms like you kind of way...."soooooo, does he have the same thing Spencer has ?"
I turned around and casually said....."nope, hand foot and mouth, beeyach."
She said all pissed, "WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME !"
I said, "YOU HEARD ME ! NEXT TIME YOUR ASS HAD BETTER TAKE ME SERIOUS !"
That's when she came at me.
They apparently don't have office security, or I'm sure at this point they would have been called.
OH PULLLEEEEEAAAASE. like that really happened. She broke her foot and was in a cast. I could have TOTALLY taken her out had I really called her a bitch in the first place. Truth is, I like her. I just hate feeling like "that mom" when I call about stuff. I can't wait until I have FIVE FREAKING KIDS to call on !

Syd had Hand Foot and Mouth when she was their age and OMG it was a bad case. Sores all over her mouth. It was HORRIBLE. BY FAR the worst of all of her virus/bacteria growing illnesses thus far.
Cam-man has been fine. I will stop trying to force feed him however. and my patience for the little guy has been pushed up a notch...otherwise things are as they should be.
Explains a lot of the...not eating dinner however. I hope they all get back on track soon.

Does he look miserable. NAAAA !














Syd showing me how she paints with her mouth because, "I don't have any hands mom"















Well if sister is going to do it.......


















then I will too !
You have read this article with the title Open mouth and insert foot...and hands.. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/06/open-mouth-and-insert-footand-hands.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Open mouth and insert foot...and hands."