Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

No More Ric Rac..........on this blog!


Ok, the white card base doesn't show up, how funny looking is that. I should scan the card again with a dark background....but to be honest, I wasn't that pleased with this card so I'll probably end up pulling it apart! I was playing around with the ric rac for the SCS challenge today; ways to use ric rac. With all the wonderful ribbon I have, alas, no fabric ric rac. So I found these die cuts from creative memories from long ago. Now I know why I never used it...I don't like it!!! I know, it's not the ric rac's fault and if I really was creative I could have figured out a way to make it look gorgeous. I think it has something to do with that childhood saying..."don't play with pointy objects-you'll poke an eye out"! Well that's the excuse I'm using anyway! So sorry if you love ric rac, you won't see it again on this blog! I do like the shimmery net ribbon under the ric rac. And I like the unknown scrap of background paper........so you may see it re-birthed as a whole new card! You should see the gallery of all the beautiful cards using ric rac!!! (Again, this is just my issue!) There's a whole bunch of talent going on over at SCS!!! Have a beautiful day in your neck of the woods!
You have read this article SU with the title No More Ric Rac..........on this blog!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/06/no-more-ric-racon-this-blog.html. Thanks!

No comment for "No More Ric Rac..........on this blog!"