Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Neighbor ? NEIGHBOOOOOR ?

She's not here. In fact. she's on a jet plane headed to Denver and then off to a lonely place in the desert called Lost Wages.
I mishew J !

Over done it damn it.
I over did it. I knew I would and I did and I knew I shouldn't and now I'm pissed.
I went shopping with my mom all day on Friday. I bought plants for my outside pots (I know, I'm a month late) and although my mother INSISTED that I not lift anything and sit when I could, it was still a lot dragging this big ol body around.
Saturday was a memorial day do over.
Saturday morning we hit the zoo a runnin' with our great friends and EVEN THOUGH they wouldn't let me chase kids or push the stroller (thanks girls) there were still hills to climb (with this body and all of it's extra weight, the hills felt more like mountains...especially by 12noon in 80 degrees of pure sunshine) and sometimes kids were picked up to see over the fences to the animals in the distance and then there were the tantrums of tired hot kids that raised blood pressure levels and well.....it was a lot of fun. Pictures to prove it.

J & Cam, and Kelly who lugged around Spence for me, all day.















I don't like Elephants up close mommy, I only like them in books and I only like making their sounds.















Look buddies, an alligator.















Oh and did I mention there was a synchronized swimming try out. We were (this) close to making it in to the finals....apparently there is a height requirement.















Will this train GO any faster mommy ?















Can this train slow down in the dark tunnely parts please.















Saturday night we had our neighborhood BBQ. The church ladies sat around and cackled (we were part of this circle)the kids played night games and other than the incident where Syd climbed 11 ft in to a tree playing hide and seek (great hiding right...TOTALLY gets that from me)...her screaming for help gave her away and when we did find her it took a 15 year old girl climbing up and handing her down to the waiting arms of her Mommy J, we had a great time and crashed in to bed at midnight.

By Sunday I was uncomfortable and having contractions sporadically, so I laid around most of the day trying to rest my bod.
Since J was not going to be in arms distance today, I was assuming that I'd end up in the hospital and threatened, I mean warned her not to go. :) She left me any ways so today I will be resting horizontally as much as I can.

I don't have a doctors appointment for another 1 1/2 weeks, so we probably won't know if this weekend did a number on my cervix or not. I'm staying positive.

Hope you all had a great weekend and I hope you can all rest horizontally at some point today in recovery efforts too.
You have read this article with the title Neighbor ? NEIGHBOOOOOR ?. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/06/neighbor-neighbooooor.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Neighbor ? NEIGHBOOOOOR ?"