Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

INTERVIEW!

I have a 9:30 am interview Thursday! I went to high school there It will be so wild interviewing as a teacher when I went there as a high school student! The exciting thing is they need a Design in Mixed Media and Intro to Art teacher, which are the exact things I teach a my school. I really hope they hire me. They said there are 'several' people being interviewed for the position. This school is only 14 miles from our place and 5 miles from mom and Rick's place. It will be very convenient if I have a baby! It's sort of a half way spot to meet Stacy and Heather too. Earlier today I was trying to order the sperm and I wasn't sure how much to get. We only need one for now, but I'm worried that they'll run out again. Then again, I don't want to buy a bunch of it until we check the motility. So, I guess it's smarter to start with one. 

You have read this article with the title INTERVIEW!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/06/interview.html. Thanks!

No comment for "INTERVIEW!"