Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

I'm on the Catwalk Baby! and other news for the week!

"I'm a model you know what I mean
And I do my little turn on the catwalk
Yeah on the catwalk on the catwalk yeah
I do my little turn on the catwalk"
~ Right Said Fred


I made the catwalk this week at SiStv!!! YEAY! Can you see me singing the song and dancing in my livingroom? I am wayyy excited that my "Funny Face Girl" layout was chosen by the fabulous Adrienne Looman, who designed the "I Heart Candytown Papers" that I used. Adrienne - I feel honored! Thank you! This week's catwalk will be up for one more day so check it out!
There's a fun new site on the web called Scrapblog.com! It's free and you can use it to create digital scrapbook pages - how great is that?!! I've never done digital scrapping before, but I found it easy to use - here's my first attempt:
You can access Scrapblog right thru the SiStv site, or directly on the web at scrapblog.com. Give it a try, it's fun!

Scrapping the Music had a great turnout this week - the slideshow for "A Perfect Day" is fabulous! Participation was high this week (15 layouts!) - thank you to everyone that played along!
You have read this article with the title I'm on the Catwalk Baby! and other news for the week!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/06/i-on-catwalk-baby-and-other-news-for.html. Thanks!

No comment for "I'm on the Catwalk Baby! and other news for the week!"