

I woke up this morning with a headache. I was nervous about my interview too, but everything worked out great. I took two Extra Strength Tylenol and my interview went really well. I felt a connection with the principal. Her name is Sue. It would be SO cool having a woman principal! After the interview, I went over to see mom, Rick and BELLA SUE. Rick needed a headshot for his Bio for Oliver and I just so happened to have my camera in the car! We took a great shot of him. I also got a great shot of BELLA sunbathing with me outside. She looks really pretty after going to the groomers! Such a pretty lady. It was so good to see her sweet face. Then mom and I took off and went shopping. She always knows where the good deals are. She is amazing. I ended up getting a lot of cute things. Then I took her to So Relax. She didn't seem too excited about it, but I wanted her to try it. Tina and I love it so much and Debra loved it. I figured 15 minutes in the chair would be a good test. We had a good laugh too when the paper stuck to my mom's face like it always does to mine! Mom loved the experience and she plans to take Rick there in the near future. We had a great time. Then we went to Costcos and I got some really great items there too, that I really needed. After all that, I met Tina at our favorite Mexican restaurant for dinner we took the dogs for a walk along the beach. We went a different route than our usual and enjoyed looking at all the beautiful homes right on the water. The dogs were in heaven. Spencer was grinning ear to ear. Smelling that ocean air really makes you feel alive. This is why we live by the coast. We need to create a new habit and walk along the boardwalk EVERY night. It's soooo revitalizing. Tonight is my day nine of Clomid. I'm so greatful that I'm not taking that shot until next week, because we have a full weekend planned.
You have read this article with the title Great Day!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/06/great-day.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Great Day!"
Post a Comment