Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Flamin-cool!



The weather forecast is Hot, Hazy, Humid for the next few days here in Pennsylvania. With that in mind, I made this tropical card! I like the tropical colors but not the temperature, I'm more of a cold weather gal...give me a woodstove, a blanket and a book...ok, maybe, hundreds of stamps, ink pads, cardstock-you get the picture! Well, I'll have to settle for air conditioning for now! Anyhoo...the card! This card is for SCS sketch challenge SC182 and ways to use it challenge-birds-WT172. I'm still thinking this card needs more embellishments, but I'll have to ponder it for a while. I started with a turquoise base and a layer of black, I square punched the pink from MME DP. These images are CTMH, watercolored. The sand is actually snow in a tub colored with a SU mustard marker. The flamingo is popped. "Be Cool" is handwritten on the little dolphin. I think I'll send this to someone I haven't seen for a while during this heatwave! Have a bright and happy day! Blessings!
You have read this article challenge with the title Flamin-cool!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/06/flamin-cool.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Flamin-cool!"