Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

The Countdown!

This is a difficult time. Not knowing whether or not the insemination worked or not. I don't know how much longer we can go on like this...waiting in limbo..never feeling like we are accomplishing anything, except putting more crazy hormones into my body, but then I think about my best friends on the east coast and what troopers they were. I think about how happy they are now that they have sweet precious their little baby girl. She is truly a miracle. She is the most perfect little thing. I am overwhelmed with joy for them. I should really know by the end of the day on Tuesday whether or not I start my period. I'm scared. 
Tonight we celebrated Kim and Debra's wedding. We went to a really nice dinner and ate way too much. 
You have read this article with the title The Countdown!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/06/countdown.html. Thanks!

No comment for "The Countdown!"