Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

concerned...

Kyron, my boy! I don't know where to start but I'm concerning abt him. He is so VAIN! He doesn't like get his hand or his shirt dirty! He will cry if he gets dirty on his hand. I always tell him that is ok... No worries. He kept on crying like he can not function or able to move on. Once I cleaned his hand. He's fine again. I always told kids - its ok to get dirty. For example, ketacup on your hand - oops then lick it. Mikaela is ok with it. Kyron - WILL NOT be OK! He will having a fit! It has been on going. I thought it was just a temporarily. It has been on going for a long time. I'm concerned that he might be too "VAIN" or OCD with cleanliness! This morning, he was abt to seat his chair, and he spotted a tiny stain on chair. He ran and took paper towels and tried to rub it off. He cried. I asked - whats matter? He said spray - spray... I said What spray? He pointed in the cabinet where the cleaners are. I finally decided to ask - where dirty? He showed me the chair. I said its ok... Just stained. He couldn't move on! Kept demanding me to clean the chair! I sprayed and cleaned. He's happy and eating his breakfast.
I already have dream a son who loves to get dirty! Now Im worried! He is vain for his age! I want him to know - its ok to get dirty... Our house is not perfectly CLEAN so I don't get it...

When a babysitter comes, Mikaela takes the "mother" role. When Kyron upsets, she know what to do, she ran and get paper towels and clean whatever the dirty is. I told Mikaela - Let Kyron learns and it is ok to get dirty sometime. He also will have a fit if he find any spots on his shirt. When I explain to babysitter of his tendencies, good news that babysitters always said - its ok... Thanks for sharing.... They did a great job! Thank you Ka and Ky for babysitting our kids. Thank you for being patience with our little monsters, Mikaela and Kyron.
You have read this article with the title concerned.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/06/concerned.html. Thanks!

No comment for "concerned..."