Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Bashful Doodle


I love making tall cards so when I saw Beate's WSC53, I couldn't resist playing along even though it seems that I'm a little late. It was actually a double challenge for me. When I saw Jen Barrett's Doodle This Christmas card, I knew that I wanted to incorporate the Doodle This bloom. I've always loved the look of the multi-layered flower but was, well, too lazy to do all of the fussy cutting. I don't know quite where the spark of energy came from last night but between the fussy cutting AND the stitching {notice it isn't zig zag} I seemed to be on a roll. There is a REASON why I gravitate to the zig zag stitch...it is much more forgiving that the ole straight stitch. I've decided to start practicing on the straight stitch for awhile :)
-------------------------------------------
stamps: stampin' up doodle this ink: versafine vintage sepia paper: stampin' up bashful blue, chocolate chip & print pack accessories: janome & bling!
You have read this article beate challenge with the title Bashful Doodle. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/06/bashful-doodle.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Bashful Doodle"