Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

2 More Days...


The countdown... it's killing me. I SO don't want to start my period Tuesday afternoon. My boobs are finally getting a little sore today...but then I've had a little cramping too which scares  me, because that's what happened before and then I started my period.  Today was a really good day. Tina took a buyer around looking for a house while I cleaned. It was a gorgeous day. When Tina  came home she played her new PlayStation3 football game, while I finally did the painting of our faces that I've been wanting to do for so long! It was fun. It only took four hours. I'm really happy with it, because it shows how much we love each other. I think it will look great over the tv! We really needed some color in the livingroom too. :)
Tomorrow's my first day teaching summer school. Wish me luck..and PLEASE DON'T START... 

You have read this article with the title 2 More Days.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/06/2-more-days.html. Thanks!

No comment for "2 More Days..."