Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

You Look Fab U lous!



"The Party Can't Be Over...I Still Look Fabulous!!! I made this for a fabulous friend!!! She's a bright spot in my life!!

Her birthday was this past tuesday and I wanted her to know how wonderful and special she is (to me, my family, her family and anyone else she knows-I'm sure!) Don't you just love this image........doesn't it just say Look at Me, I'm Fabulous?! I wish my arms looked like that........no "flying squirrel" flab there!!!!

This card is on a tempting turquois base layered in black and vanilla. The brad in the pink prima is Amanda Blu and this fabulous image is none other than Penny Black. I used SU markers for color! Ok, I'm done using the word Fabulous................for now! Have a fabulous weekend!!!! oops

You have read this article Birthday with the title You Look Fab U lous!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/05/you-look-fab-u-lous.html. Thanks!

No comment for "You Look Fab U lous!"