Last weekend (Memorial Wknd), we decided to camp at the treehouse camp in Gapland, Md. (abt 1.5 hr from our home). What a blast wknd! Kids sure enjoyed themselves. Two families went together (us and other - sy, ky & jk) plus dogs (of course - nanabear and other family's dog - angelo)
Mama & Mikaela

She signed - FIRE!
She used to afraid to be near fire. Not this time, she wants to help out to start the fire and putting wood into the fire rig. It gets me nervous! I rather her to be afraid of fire! But... I'm glad she overcomed her fear of fire. (she used not let me use candle or anything that has flame on).

She signed - FIRE!
She used to afraid to be near fire. Not this time, she wants to help out to start the fire and putting wood into the fire rig. It gets me nervous! I rather her to be afraid of fire! But... I'm glad she overcomed her fear of fire. (she used not let me use candle or anything that has flame on).
Of course - Kyron's world - TRAIN! - Joy ride!



Mikaela obessed with caterpillars! She kept on finding them and socialized with them. urgh.. I have to convince her to put them away where they belong - to be with family etc..
.jpg)
Kyron was signing to his friend Jk. So cute to watch them communicate!



Mikaela obessed with caterpillars! She kept on finding them and socialized with them. urgh.. I have to convince her to put them away where they belong - to be with family etc..
.jpg)
Kyron was signing to his friend Jk. So cute to watch them communicate!
He is trying to climb the thin tree. LOL
You have read this article treehouse camp
with the title Treehouse Camping. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/05/treehouse-camping.html. Thanks!










No comment for "Treehouse Camping"
Post a Comment