Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

This is real life !

Frig'n frackity ! It snowed this morning. The ground was covered but I didn't catch that shot in time. It's MAY FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT'S HOLY !














This is because more than not my life looks like this and not all the smiles that I normally blog !
This was from person to person. No pauses. Yes, EVERYONE was crying and pouting at the same time.

I'm SERIOUSLY pissed and yes as a matter of fact I DO have my sisters shoes on.














and now I assume the fetal postition making no eye contact.
I will reinact this in my many years of therapy when I grow up, only then will I add rocking, moaning and a bit of drool.















Will this pain and suffering NEVER END !!














A camera ? are you kidding me ?














(expletive, expletive)
















We have talked about letting Sadie our beloved 9 year old, PERFECT dog go live with someone else. She deserves so much more than what she's currently getting...which normally includes several brush offs, tripped over, yelled at and left alone. There are days that I don't remember even addressing her in a nice way or petting her or anything. and I have 2 more on the way.
I feel horrible because on one hand I can't imagine giving her away and on the other hand I honestly believe she deserves to be loved and cuddled and appreciated for being the PERFECT dog.
Sydney is not a big Sadie fan. She picks up her bad habits from us that include yelling, "NO SADIE. Go lay down. Go outside. GO GO GO."
I feel COMPLETELY responsible. In the last 2 weeks she's decided to take her for walks in the house and includes her in her pretend play. You know, putting headbands on her, locking her in her room/"the shop" and covering her with blankets.
Last night I mentioned in passing, letting Sadie live with someone else. and the conversation went like this :

Me :"What if Sadie went to live with someone else"
Syd:"NO ! We can't sell Sadie. If we sell her I won't have a pet."
Me :"Yes you would, you still have 2 fish."
Syd:"NO ! I want a cat"

I think we waited a week too long.
You have read this article with the title This is real life !. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/05/this-is-real-life.html. Thanks!

No comment for "This is real life !"