Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Seattle Girl..

I finally bought this very sweet A Muse "Seattle Girl" image...I just think that she is a-dorable and perfect for a Washingtonian :) I dug out some old ki memories paper and used some of my hoarded Art Glitter {vintage shards/glass glitter}...dang, that stuff looks deadly in the little pot it comes in..I paper pieced the girl with the ki memories and her boots are colored with a copic marker....yes, I'm finally using them, I'm starting off "small"...this card is small too, it is 3x3.
-----------------------------------------
stamps: a muse paper: ki memories ink: versafine vintage sepia, copic marker accessories: art glass glitter, rabom grosgrain, scallop punch, coluzzle and quickie glue pen.
You have read this article ki memories / paper piecing with the title Seattle Girl... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/05/seattle-girl.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Seattle Girl.."