Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Out and About Friend...

I received a super sweet email the other day from Jan Marie of Flourishes LLC. She noticed that I've been MIA in the Flourishes forum over at Splitcoaststampers. I decided to join in the fun with Sharon Johnson's "Flourishes Featured Stamper" contest. I found a fabulous card sketch on Jennifer Buck's blog, The Buck Stamps Here. You can find it here on the Page Plans site.

I hope that everyone is enjoying their weekend. We are experiencing a drastic change in weather today. It looks like it is going to rain, a sad change from yesterday.
-------------------------------------
stamps: flourishes paper: mme out and about, stampin' up pretty in pink ink: versafine vintage sepia accessories: scallop punch, coluzzle, heidi swapp distressor, faux dew drops, janome


You have read this article flourishes with the title Out and About Friend.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/05/out-and-about-friend.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Out and About Friend..."