Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Mahalo

This is a mahalo card for Christa at BikeSport. Perfect image since my new bike is a pink Electra Hawaiian....She was sooo fabulous and patient with me :) I think this is the first time I've used my Do The Hula set. I bought it because of tashers SCS gallery. I'm really looking forward to the Copic Cert class...although I am slowly starting to use my markers, I can't wait to learn how to use them to their full potential.

I have to include this video...it is perfect for the card.
Over The Rainbow - Israel Kamakawiwo'ole


---------------------------

stamps: stampin' up do the hula paper: fabriano ink: versafine vintage sepia, copic G00 & YG03, stampin' up cameo coral marker

You have read this article CAS / fabriano with the title Mahalo. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/05/mahalo.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Mahalo"