Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

LH SURGE!


Tina's shot worked! We were afraid that the tiny air bubble that we pushed out of the syringe along with 1/4 ccs of the injection might have screwed up our SURGE, but the shot worked! I took a test this morning at 5:30am just to see and there was only a faint line..and then I did a second test when I came home tonight at 8pm and the test line was darker than the reference line which means the LH SURGE has been detected!!! :) YEAH! The time that I got pregnant I surged at 5pm and was inseminated at 5pm the next day. I know because I peed on those sticks every two hours! The last two times I inseminated I surged in the morning and was inseminated that afternoon. I think we did it too soon. Who knows..just hope it works this time. Our appointment is at 3:15. I can't believe we're down to the last VIAL! That is SO depressing... I can't bare the thought of having to choose another donor. Tina and I are both completely attached to this one. I was told twice today that everything happens for a reason. So, maybe this one vial is going to do the trick. :)
Something remarkable happened today. The California Supreme Court overturned the gay marriage ban and
Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger has told the press that he respects the court's decision and "will not support an amendment to the constitution that would overturn this state Supreme Court ruling." HURRAY! LET FREEDOM RING!!!


You have read this article with the title LH SURGE!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/05/lh-surge.html. Thanks!

No comment for "LH SURGE!"