Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

I {heart} my Electra!

Today was a beautiful day in Seattle! It was probably in the mid-70's...We spent the day in Ballard. We also made a stop at the Woodland Park Zoo. The newest exhibit:
Flamingos
Oh yeah, and I picked up my most a-dorable Electra cruiser!!! I bought it at BikeSport
in Ballard...they absolutely r*o*c*k!!!!!! Super helpful and sue-pah nice!!! Christa at BikeSport totally fit the bike to little 'ole me...


I took it for a spin when I got home tonight...oh man, oh man...it drives like a dream! I totally luck out for having a trail system practically in my backyard. I'm very excited to do a ton of cycling!

You have read this article electra with the title I {heart} my Electra!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/05/i-heart-my-electra.html. Thanks!

No comment for "I {heart} my Electra!"