I drank a Diet Pepsi with dinner tonight and it seemed to help a little.This Friday, I need to get a Progesterone test. I won't be able to do a pregnancy test until next Friday. The days are going by so slowly. I'm also on standby waiting to see if I'm going to get a call back from one of these interviews. I've had a lot of fingers crossed lately. :) Tina's been my Knight in shining armor.
Monday, Tina and I spoke to Fairfax about the low motility of sperm. They said that they only guarantee 10. Our doctor said there was only about 8-12 tops. There is no way of knowing what kind of batch your going to get. I think this next time we'll change to California Cryo.
You have read this article with the title Headache. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/05/headache.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Headache"
Post a Comment