Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Have you met my friend Charlie.....

horse that is ?
I have 2 calf muscles that feel like I ran a marathon. OUCH !

Saturday I had some irritable uterus contractions on and off all day. By 9:30 pm Saturday night they started coming every 2 minutes. I peed at 2:30 am....still every 2 minutes. By 4 am I got nervous and called after hours. By 5 am I was in labor and delivery hooked up to monitors, prepped for a catheter for a clean catch sample and reading The New Earth.
The contractions stopped the second they hooked me up, the catheter sucked but wasn't as bad as the last one I had to have with the boys, the exam was THE WORST I'd EVER HAD. I seriously have never been in so much pain during a physical exam before. The New Earth so far is BORING and tedious (ugh).
The intern told me that I was a finger tip dilated. All of my tests came back good and negative for infections etc. I was home by 9 am.

Follow up appointment today with doctor Hottie, who's on her way to Mexico for the week and try as I may she won't take me with her...you know, to monitor in case of more contractions :)
She tried to run a fibronectin test, a test to see if you will deliver in the next two weeks...a test I had to make sure my insurance covered and declined Sunday morning until I knew for sure......but because of my horrible exam yesterday there was blood and it would have given us a false positive or something.
GOOD news is, I am NOT dilated at all (finger tip shmingertip) and things look fine.
We caught Baby A licking the placenta, both still head down and ready to go.
I'm measuring 33 weeks....I'm huge. (pictures to come, my photographer is taking her nap)
There was talk about little sparkly lights and swollen feet and hands, but all in all things look good.

I hope everyone had a good Mother's Day !

***updated, well...she got my belly :)***
You have read this article with the title Have you met my friend Charlie...... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/05/have-you-met-my-friend-charlie.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Have you met my friend Charlie....."