Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Ginger Mom

This is a super easy smeasy card...what would I do without my janome? I think with such a simple card, the stitching adds a great touch. I'm going to make a bunch of Mother's Day cards this weekend. They will be primarily CAS {clean and simple} designs. I'm bringing them into work and see if I can help some of the guys out :)
----------------------------------------------
stamps: stampin' ip! expressively flexible phrases paper: stampin' up! ginger blossoms and ruby red ink: stampin' up! ruby red accessories: river rock stitched grosgrain, jewelry hang tag, safety pin and my janome!
------------------------------------------------------
Last night I thoroughly enjoyed Made of Honor...the ultimate chick flick! Today I'm registered for a jewelry charm soldering class at a local craft store. I'm really looking forward to it! Ahhhh, another hobby!

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!
You have read this article with the title Ginger Mom. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/05/ginger-mom.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Ginger Mom"