Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Fieldtrip

It is day 1 1/2 with Nanny Nicole. She's great.
She's quiet, easy going and slightly on the shy side.
My complete opposite.
Sydney ADORES her. The boys are fine with her. I'm here and so it makes it difficult for them to depend on her.
I think it's pushing things up a notch in so many ways more than slowing me down.
1) I have to shower every day.
2) I have to cook every day.
3) I have been doing things during the day that I normally wouldn't do at all because I have help.

The best thing is, she's very friendly and hangs with us all hours so if someone needs tending to, she doesn't stop because it's 5:30 pm. She really has been great.
I took Spencer to the grocery store. JUST SPENCER. Oh and I took Syd to the library. JUST SYDNEY. I don't have to worry about nap times. lunch times. cranky times. I can just leave any 'ol time I want. (calgon moment, birds chirping, creek water running in the background)

Speaking of #3. We took the kids to Sydney's first field trip. It was farm days.
They had a baby lamb(lambuelle is what we call them), pony's, horses, pigs, buffalo (bison). They did some roping and sheared a sheep.
Spencer LOVED the animals. Cam did not. Sydney was great and just followed along while Nicole chased thing one and I chased thing two.















You have read this article with the title Fieldtrip. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/05/fieldtrip.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Fieldtrip"