Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

BACK IN THE GAME!

I had a positive test today! We inseminated 12 days ago and according to Dr. T if there's no positive test by the 12th than forget it, but according to our current doctor, she said there's a possibility for a false positive if we test before Friday which is in two days. YIKESSSS! So we're back in the game. My half-an-hour pee sample wasn't strong enough yesterday apparently. Tina and I tried to take our mind off of the bad test by having a nice dinner and then we searched online for new donors just in case we're negative. I HOPE that's not the case because we're in love with our current donor and we are so ready to be parents!
You have read this article with the title BACK IN THE GAME!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/05/back-in-game.html. Thanks!

No comment for "BACK IN THE GAME!"