Mikaela and Kyron are counting days to go see grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins and friends. Mikaela is so exciting - she couldn't wait to go and see them. Kyron doesn't remember or know them. He was a baby when he met them. He will LOVE them as much as Mikaela does.
I will be ok - I just know it. I will feel funny being motherless for a week. I know I will be worry ( I'll try not to...worry....) I have to work thats why I'm not going. I thought it would be good... So that they can focus on grandchildren without mother around. It will be their first time having grandchildren with just mama. (Am curious if they will treat them differently when I'm not around and around). Hollie will let me know when they get there... I'm sure they will have more fun with grandchildren without mother around ;)
They will leave on May 14th and stay there for a week.
:o)
You have read this article with the title What??. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/04/what.html. Thanks!
No comment for "What??"
Post a Comment