I was 8 when my mom took me to see it for the first time. I was HOOKED.
I memorized every line, including those of the people on the streets and would repeat it each and every time I watched it. Almost every day for the next 6 years.
I imagined Grace Farrell falling in love with me and spoiling me rotten as I so rightfully deserved to be.

When the orchestra began playing in the beginning Sydney glanced up at me with stars in her eyes and a big surprised look full of recognition on her face.
My heart flooded with happiness and as I looked at her smile those butterflies I felt when I was 8 came rushing over me.
The moment soon left, and I was reminded of some dear friends. An hour or so before leaving I got a call that this friend had to deliver her baby due to complications and held her 23 week and 2 day old baby in her arms for 2 hours before he passed away.
Tears filled my eyes and these friends were with me for the next little while as I placed Syd on my lap and held her tight.
My thoughts and prayers are still with them.
I hope that their sun will come out..tomorrow !
Love you A and T !
You have read this article with the title The sun will come out....tomorrow ?. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/04/sun-will-come-outtomorrow.html. Thanks!
No comment for "The sun will come out....tomorrow ?"
Post a Comment