Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

A RAK To Celebrate My Big News!!!

I am so excited --- I have been chosen to be part of the design team at the Scrapping The Music Challenge Blog!!! Music and Scrapbooking are two of my passions in life, and to be able to combine the two and be part of this fabulous team is really exciting! In case you're not familiar with it - Scrapping The Music is a website that posts a different song every Sunday and challenges you to create a layout or other art project using the song as inspiration. It's a lot of fun, and what I really love is the wide variety of music they post. No matter what kind of music you like, you are likely to find some inspiration at the Scrappin The Music site! There are usually weekly sponsors too, so you've got a chance of winning a fun scrappy prize! I hope you will stop by and play along with us! The song for this week is called "Turn it Up" by Aaron Lines. This is my layout that was inspired by the song.

So, in celebration of this exciting turning point in my life - I'd like to give away a little RAK - it's something that combines scrapbooking and music - these tags from the cool Etsy shop Shabby Chic Crafts.

So leave me a comment and I will enter your name in the drawing for these tags. I'd love to hear something about how music inspires you - in scrapbooking or another part of your life. Who's your favorite band? What's your favorite lyric? What music do you listen to when you're creating? You have until this coming Saturday at midnight (4/12). I will do a random drawing from the comments and post the winner on Sunday night.

Have a great week everyone!
You have read this article with the title A RAK To Celebrate My Big News!!!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/04/rak-to-celebrate-my-big-news.html. Thanks!

No comment for "A RAK To Celebrate My Big News!!!"