Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Picture this.

I asked Sydney to take a belly shot...as I was requested to post an updated one and well although I think you are all computer animated people and have no right to ask me to do anything....I remember the comments that I have left to some of you about posting updates with belly shots :) hee hee hee so here you are.

Sydney would giggle and say, "big ol' bella" and then SNAP.
"Did you get it ?" I'd say and she'd happily turn the camera around to show me her work.
Ya, honey, I need you to get my belly.














"Can you see my bell..." SNAP. okey dokey.














In other news, an Ant Colony was destroyed today.
I TRIED to explain that we don't roll them up, scratch them, or use sidewalk chalk on them...that they had families and didn't want to be picked up with a pincer grip leaving 1/2 of their bodies stuck to one finger and a head with legs flailing about on the other one. Maybe when they are 3. Then they will understand the quality of a life.















Sydney tried to help Spencer understand that you "don't touch bud, just look at them" too....but this ant also fell to the table and lost his life when he was being picked back up. RIP little ants.
You have read this article with the title Picture this.. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/04/picture-this.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Picture this."