38 weeks !
I don't know if it's good that I have experience with a twin pregnancy or not.
Before I was a little naive to the whole thing. A great friend of mine recommended the best book to me, When you're expecting Twins, triplets and quads, so I had a heads up as to the differences between a singleton and a twin pregnancy. I FELT the difference. But I remember being put down at 29 weeks and going to stress tests and ultrasounds and doctors appointments and everyone HOPING to get me to 34 weeks. I didn't feel a thing. Not a contraction. nothing. Or so I thought.
Now EVERYTHING I feel is familiar and I keep thinking, OH SHIT, is this pressure and pain and contraction dilating me.
The back pain, the pressure, the constipation. Ok, the constipation really has nothing to do with anything I am just sick of it like the other symptoms.
We had SUCH a great Saturday. J took the boys to her moms and taught them how to install a new disposal.
I spent the day with my little girl and our friends Kelly Belly and her daughter Imani.
They get along so well...and it's so much fun to see them play together. We went to the mall, the girls immediately grabbed hands and skipped off like the best of friends.
After we decided to go get pedicures. The girls were great.
Here are some pictures of that day.



Saturday night we went to see Baby Mama. It was pretty funny.
It started out a little slow, the middle I laughed so hard my eyes hurt and then the ending was predictable.
I'm a little embarrassed that what made me laugh so hard was the word fart. COME ON NOW ! it was pretty damn funny though.
All in all, chalk it up to one great weekend. Hope yours was the same.
You have read this article with the title One week to my first goal. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/04/one-week-to-my-first-goal.html. Thanks!
No comment for "One week to my first goal"
Post a Comment