Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Mr. Sandman....

Dear Mr. Sandman,
I'm writing you a letter to let you know how things work in our home.
We don't allow our children to watch scary or terrorsome T.V. Even cartoons with violence and hair-raising action is not permitted.
This being said, I would appreciate it if you would keep those horrible dreams to yourself, for at least the next 18 years. No more creepy bugs, no more "beast-is" eyes on Mommy J.
Sydney ACTS grown sometimes but she is just a little peanut and cannot handle the kinds of things that you are bringing her to dream of at night.
Thank you, and please keep this letter on hand so that we don't have to go over all of these issues again in 4 years with the boys.
-K-

P.S. Thank you for sending me all of the sexually charged dreams....(whispered) I really dig Queen Latifah and could really care less about Matthew McConaughey.

P.S.S If my uterus and cervix can no longer handle these "dreams" go ahead and send them to my wife. She deserves them.

oh oh oh...and please don't blow up J's bosses house (resembling my High School) filled with all of the employees, any more...just so that J will get a few days off of work, while all of her co-workers are having surgery. Because although I was excited that I got to have J off for a couple of days I'm sure those families were also sad that their loved ones were hurt, dismembered and fighting for their lives. Thank you for keeping my family safe though.
peace and love Sandman...always remember,peace and love.

attached is a picture of my tiny little peanut. much too small for such big scary dreams. only big enough for dreams like making it in to the Olympics or possibly the circus. Look at that back bend. today is our 2nd gymnastics class, Sydney is praying to work on cartwheels. :)

You have read this article with the title Mr. Sandman..... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/04/mr-sandman.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Mr. Sandman...."