Ok, this one turned out brighter, but not very true to color. I created this birthday card to celebrate a happy day with a friend. And over at InkyDoodle's blog Korin has a challenge each Friday, this card qualifies! Just use more than 3 embellishments and link your card to her blog. That's easy, huh? Ribbons, glitter, bling, and popped images make this a fun card. DCWV has great DP and SU! has dazzling diamonds (love it!) and I picked up the little star bling at Walmart I think?! You can see the glitter better on the dark photo, this top pix is scanned.
Gosh, this picture was taken in the sunlight and still turned out a little dark. It's all glittery with touches of bling. Maybe I'll upload another pix. BRB! Have a happy day!!
You have read this article SU
with the title Make a Wish..............better photography!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/04/make-wishbetter-photography.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Make a Wish..............better photography!"
Post a Comment