Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Just Chicken Up on You....








I'm still having fun with Punny Farm from MFT. Love cutting out this "face-less" lady! This card was made for someone I don't get to talk to much. Thought I send a smile her way. Doesn't this DP just look so yummy? It's from MME, one of those luscious books filled with doublesided paper! I used SU markers for the coloring and pastels for the sky and ground then stamped a "barely there" fence. The peeps stamp is from RubberStamping Fun...........which ships all it's stamps for free! What's in the bucket, you ask? Chicken feed, of course! Have a wonderful day!
You have read this article mft / Punny Farm / RubberStampingFun with the title Just Chicken Up on You..... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/04/just-chicken-up-on-you.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Just Chicken Up on You...."