Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Herd it's your birthday!



This is such a cute stamp set from MFT; Punny Farm. There's alot to work with. This is my first time playing with it! I made this card for my niece who just turned 22, hey Megan! She's pursuing an engineering career, graduating soon too! Notice the google eyes on the center cow.....what fun. After looking at the finished card, I noticed the cow tails look like little flames of fire. Maybe I'll get out the Stamp-a-ma-jig and work on making a cow birthday cake (literally)with their tails as candles.....or should that be a cowpie?? Have a great creative day!
You have read this article Birthday / mft / Punny Farm with the title Herd it's your birthday!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/04/herd-it-your-birthday.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Herd it's your birthday!"