Hint, when the lady asked me about Spencer's hair and said...."so do you want it to look like a mullet ?".
"NO ! I want the shaggy, Canadian Hockey player look. Come one now !"
They both handled it really well considering we had previews with Syd who screamed her ENTIRE first haircut, so this wasn't so bad :)


Cameron LOVES "bawoooons" so it was just a matter of getting him down to make him happy.



(note to self : never have hair cuts land the day before pictures....you need a little time to let the bangs grow in)
We took Syd to have her Kiddi3 K*ndid pictures taken. I followed the rules and made an appointment. I followed directions and went to the one located in BRU.
Showed up 10 minutes early JUST LIKE THE WEBSITE told me.
Hair perfect. dress perfect. children perfect.
"hi, yes, we have an appointment at 10:50. my name is oh positive one. 4 year birthday pictures. great. ok." smiling. happy.
"there is one more sitting before you"
"but I. I have an appointment. that's the whole reason for the appointment is to have it and to hold the time for me."
"why don't you go look around the store, we will page you when it's your turn. these are older kids so it shouldn't take so long."
Feelings of anxiety rushed over me. not again. NOT AGAIN.
FORTY FIVE MINUTES FUCKING LATER.
This woman before us had the MOST unattractive children. and bless their hearts they were trying to MAKE them look attractive.
They had several sets of outfits and because they were a little older (2 of them) they had to run to the back of the store to change. and then their flutes weren't in the right place and the damn BABY DIDN'T CARE FOR THE FEATHER DUSTER AND DAMN IT I MADE AN APPOINTMENT.Syd's hair had flattened out, the boys were screaming their heads off. I was having pressure and pain. J's head was where I was taking out all of the pressure and pain.
We FINALLY sat down. Syd was a SUPER STAR. Lights. Camera. Action. she's growing up folks.
Here are a few pictures that we got.
(p.s. loved the picture girl...she was fantastic) TOTALLY didn't take it out on her.
OH and....I was out of the store before that dumb lady who probably was a walk in, had even finished ordering.
THANK GOD we weren't getting all 3 of their pictures taken.

You have read this article with the title First Haircuts...... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/04/first-haircuts.html. Thanks!
No comment for "First Haircuts....."
Post a Comment