Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Feeling Better?




You Cured Yet? This layout is for the SCS sketch challenge SC173. Irl, the pinks are pinker and the bling is sparkly. The flower is popped up along w/the pig and she has a wire piggy tail! The DP is from MME Everyday Tango pack. The flower is punched with SU!'s Boho and Miss Pig is from MFT's Punny Farm set. I used a crumbled tissue inked with pink dabbed around the center and brown around the edge of the white cs.

I made this card for a lovely lady who is feeling a little under the weather. I know she has a good sense of humor so I'm hoping she'll like this card.

It's a beautiful day here in Pennsylvania, I awoke to 60 degrees and it will get close to 80 today, finally! yeah! But now the grass needs mowed and with gas prices @$3.50, we might just have to sprinkle wildflower seeds throughout the yard and let it go!!
You have read this article challenge / Get Well / mft / SU with the title Feeling Better?. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/04/feeling-better.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Feeling Better?"