2 heartbeats.
measuring 28 weeks. (that's 7 months in the singleton world)
gained 19 lbs thus far.
I had to valet because there was no close parking and I was L-A-T-E.
The valet attendant tried to tell me that there was parking over in the middle section of north 40 but that I'd have to walk a ways....I smiled politely and said, "oh really"..using my inside voice I said, "I'm late bitch, is this valet or what ?....give me my friggin' ticket already !"
This particular valet could OBVIOUSLY hear inner voices which included mine, because as a nice gesture when retrieving my car she left me a little present.
She TOTALLY FARTED in my car. She dashed off before receiving a tip. I'm certain she felt that was payment enough.
When I explained to J how a strangers fart is worse than a loved ones fart, she felt as violated as I did.
Little did she know, I left her a little something at her valet stand. :) hee hee
WHAT !! I can't help it, I'm pregnant. Shit happens.
Tit for Tat !
You have read this article with the title Excuse you......... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/04/excuse-you.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Excuse you........"
Post a Comment