You have read this article blog candy
with the title Blog Candy coming in May!!!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/04/blog-candy-coming-in-may.html. Thanks!
Blog Candy coming in May!!!
Hi everyone!! I'm so excited today.........in just 6 weeks there have been over 1000 hits on my blog! Thank you so much for making this such a fun experience. So, knowing how much I enjoy thanking people..........it's time for blog candy!!!!!!!!! I'm off to AZ soon and will be shopping my way across the USA! I plan to pick up some fun things to give away when I return. So mark your calendars...........May23 I will announce what the candy is and how you can receive it. I know that seems like a whole month from now but it will be worth it, really!! I will be posting some fun cards and updating while I'm on my journey, though I'm sure my blogging will slow some..........so much to see, so much so do, so much to buy!!!!!! Thanks again! {HUGS} Maria
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comment for "Blog Candy coming in May!!!"
Post a Comment