Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

A bit of life................


Hi Everyone! This is a picture of our homeschooling Chemistry Lab students. Mine are back row middle (w/hat) and on the right end (w/red cross t-shirt). The little guy on the left end was the teacher........great guy! We are now officially finished with school this year! Yeah!! Time for vacation!
I just love homeschooling...no one's schedule but ours!
We are so excited about going out west to see family, some we've never met yet....babies!!
Lest you think I haven't been stamping......I have!
On SCS today, the challenge was Featured Stamper 64 Michelle (sf9erfan). I CASEd a card and wanted to post it on the blog tonight, but I couldn't get into SCS. I kept getting a server error, I wanted to link to the challenge page and her gallery. I know there aren't any uploads on Sundays, but I can usually bring up their site. Oh well, I'll try later. I hope you all had a fantastic weekend!! Blessings to all!
You have read this article with the title A bit of life................. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/04/bit-of-life.html. Thanks!

No comment for "A bit of life................"