The thank you card is olive and dark purple. I pick up cardstock wherever I see it, so I can't always give the company name. Olive base, with purple flowered DP then another layer of olive. I used the large Creative Memories square punch for the squares and stamped them with the flower from the Bold Bufferfly set (SU).
The So Very (SU) card is turquoise and black. I punched a scallop from the black before affixing it to the turquoise. The raised dots on the left are actually Dollar Store stick-on earrings for little girls. Inside the scallop is white cs circle punched and stamped with the Seeing Spots (SU!) thank you and flower.
You have read this article scallop punch /
SU /
Thank you cards
with the title Thank you cards. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/03/thank-you-cards.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Thank you cards"
Post a Comment