Can you say 5 star all the way baby. The food, OMG the food. GOOD FOOD people.
It was all input this weekend. No output. I'll be working on that for the next couple of days. Is Mirolax safe for pregnant women ? There was A LOT OF GOOD FOOD !
This trip is one that J's boss does every year. He takes every employee and one companion. He puts you up in a NICE hotel, feeds you dinner and breakfast, gives you spending money and says..."have fun" !! SERIOUSLY ! How awesome is that ?
If I had to hear ONE MORE PERSON say..."omg, you are having twins again. are you kidding. how are you going to do it. 2 more boys. good luck. you must be super mom. how are you feeling. you poor thing." after the 1st day it sounded more Charlie Brown wa-wa-wa-wa.
No pictures. We showered and got ready to eat. We did go out the first night, the 2nd night I sent my wife out and stayed in ALL BY MYSELF. The rest of the time was spent on our bed watching Flip that House and Cold Case files. :)
Time well spent I might add. We ordered room service and did NOTHING. saw nothing.
I did rent "August Rush"....aaaah....cheesey. I mean it was fine. I wouldn't recommend it per se. but it was fine.
I'm over Thomas Jay now. Who knows what their names are going to be. Keep the suggestions coming please.
Sydney is perfecting her terrible 4's already. I've heard 4's are worse than 2's. I believe it. Her patience in the waiting for ANYTHING area are GONE.
She will ask nicely for a drink. "mommy, may I have a drink please."
"Yes...hold on while I finish working." which means my sitting at the computer typing something EXTREMELY important. There isn't even a pause any more. IMMEDIATELY she erupts with, "I want a drink." screams and runs in to the other room or falls to the floor in shear dehydration, I'm sure.
Cameron was SPOILED rotten all weekend by my childless sister in law. He looks like he came from her family. blond blue, just like her. It's almost too perfect for them. They have been unlucky trying. (although I keep telling her that "trying" ONLY on Sunday's isn't going to give her the best chances at getting pregnant)
I did give her my monitor and she is now trying a little more seriously to get pregnant. I do hope they get one and JUST like Cameron :) I fear she might end up going the scientific route like so many of us have had to do.
Spencer is Spencer. 0-150 back to 0 !
I blinked and now I'm home...my children need baths, they are all screaming about something and if I close my eyes hard enough. I can picture the view from my room and smell that hotel bleach clean sheet smell and remember that for 2 days I didn't have to be the mom.
You have read this article with the title Station identification break. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/03/station-identification-break.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Station identification break"
Post a Comment