Oddity number two is that now talking about shake n bake chicken, I'm now hungry for broiled pork chops with extra pepper.
oh oh oh and now cream peas and potatoes....FABULOUS....honey if you read this...will you come home early and fix this for dinner ? please please please.
Speaking of cravings. my appetite has picked UP. When I was pregnant with the boys.shit, I have to preface that with "the first set" don't I.
Ok, with the first set. I was starving the day after they inseminated them, I swear it.
I haven't been too hungry this pregnancy. (another reason I often believe that there is just one really big and dramatic girl in there)
Lately though. STARVING(must be sung opera style)
Dinner. YA. more dinner. YA. snack. ok. another meal to tide me over until morning. YA YA YA !
The other night J went in to put Syd down at about 10-10:30 (lets not talk about the time I'm putting my 4 year old down right now)...which also means she lays down with her. yes she is still doing this.
I left and took myself to Taco Bell and ordered a bean and cheese burrito. mmmm. I would have ordered two. I could have eaten two. but I was worried that I would over kill and end up with miserable heartburn. So I went to bed hungry instead. :)
Why did they get rid of their tater tots ?
I had a couple more odd things to talk about but I'm pretty certain my children are doing something they shouldn't (it's quiet) and the chicken smell is really kicking in as the sun has hit me from the window and I'm beginning to melt.
I need to talk later about some concerns with Sydney referring only to a mom and dad when she role plays. I do say...some families have 2 moms and some families only have a dad, or a step mom or step dad...yada yada yada. She looks at me sternly and insists, "no, this is the mommy and this is the daddy." that is TOTALLY fine. Sydney will probably grow up and raise a family just like this one. I just want her to be comfortable with the family she has. I want to know she's ok with "our" family.
Oh and also wanted some help with our situation last night when she wanted to long kiss me and grabbed my face in her hands and planted one on my lips. :)
It was as sweet and innocent as anyones first romantic kiss with their mother, I'm sure, but it brings the questions....how do I explain this. We don't kiss moms we kiss boys when we get older. like 21 years old. "but mama, mommy is a girl, then why do you kiss her" and if I say instead, kiss someone we love. "but I do love you mama". and do I really want to get in to the whole "LUUUUF" somebody with a 4 year old. oh the fine lines.
I'm telling you. I just don't know about all of these things. I need a lesbian mom handbook for such moments.
So....I'll write all about these concerns and we can talk about them later :) ha ha
You have read this article with the title Odd things. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/03/odd-things.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Odd things"
Post a Comment