Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

My sugar !

Like chocolate this is dark and sweet. (sorry for the poor lighting) Sydney was singing songs to Spencer who has been sick. The first few were HEART warming. She always starts out by singing, "When my heart, feels your heart, and I love.."...and then it goes from there.
After the 3rd rendition J got the camera and started taping.

The words in case you can't hear them from this sweet and soft voice :)
"....you have your whole......when are you gonna be sleepy. Go to sleep, go to sleep. When are you gonna be, love. Go to sleep so you can have your funnest dreams of all"


Because she was ok being video taped I decided to ask her to do the Pollyanna, old Mrs. Snow act. Not as dramatic as she sometimes does. I love her old lady voice.. such a little actress.
My pollyanna is quite good as well I might add :) ha ha
You have read this article with the title My sugar !. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/03/my-sugar.html. Thanks!

No comment for "My sugar !"