Ok, so I make alot of Thank You cards. Well, what can I say we are blessed. Almost everyday there is someone to thank, I'm sure that's true for you too. Sometimes you just have to think alittle. Jesus has blessed us in so many ways, how can we not have grateful hearts. Who has blessed you today?
This bashful blue card is layered with mellow moss stamped with Seeing Spots (SU!) randomly and brown dry embossed with the Seeing Spots brass. The metal edged tag ( a box of 50 from Staples, $.99) stamped w/matching flower in brown and hanging from olive ribbon. In Everything Give Thanks is from Happy Harmony a retired SU! set stamped in brown.
You have read this article money saving tip /
SU /
Thank you cards
with the title In Everything give thanks.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/03/in-everything-give-thanks.html. Thanks!
No comment for "In Everything give thanks..."
Post a Comment